- Keywords are the weapon of your success in SEO; use those keywords that are directly related or targeted to your business theme.
- Take care not to crowd your site content with keywords. Also, spread them throughout the content rather than mostly at the beginning or at the end.
- Back-links are important so build links with potential partners that can generate traffic to your site.
- Choose good titles and Meta tags. Good titles include suitable, targeted, theme based, precise keywords. Phrases in Meta tags help spiders undersdand and your pages easily.
- Build pages that are easy to load. Donít make pages with large images, but if images are necessary, do this: Make a thumbnail and link it with full image page to add more pages and text which spiders love.
- . . .